Monday, September 30, 2013

Chic Attic Apartament

College is starting tomorrow and I just moved in a new apartment which is going to be my home this year. I am super excited about it and looking forward to enjoying the new surroundings. Sadly the weather is so bad, I hardly managed to crawl out of my bed to prepare breakfast. However I decided I should make the best out if this last day of vacation, and how else if not by enjoying some good interior design blogs.
This very chic loft is probably the definition of what my dream attic apartment would look like. Light and open, it breathes comfort and delight. The simple, yet alluring chromatic palette is perfect, as well as the use of wood and brick. I love how cozy it feels! It really is the definition of Northern chic style. And have I mentioned the terrace?
photos via digsdigs.com

No comments :

Post a Comment