Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tartan Sweater & Cropped Pants

One of the main reasons that make me love autumn is undoubtedly the fact that I get to wear my sweaters. I have already taken them out of the closet and donned them around since the weather has become gloomier lately. And I am eagerly looking forward to this season and to getting some new additions to my collection.

LOOK: I can't declare myself a fan of tartan - in fact, I hardly own a tartan item - but I have totally fallen for Hedvig's look. Sandra Semburg photographed the beautiful "Northern Light" blogger during the London fashion week. Hedvgi wore a Stella McCartney pullover with a pair of COS pants which I love as well. I'd like to say that COS have a lot of chic cropped pants in their store, some that I would love to purchase.

RO: Fara niciun dubiu, unul dintre principalele motive pentru care ma bucur ca a venit toamna este faptul ca acum pot sa imi scot puloverele din dulap. De fapt, deja le-am facut loc in fata si am renuntat cu usurinta si fara regret la numeroase articole de vara de la care mi-am luat la revedere foarte hotarat. Abia astept sa imi completez colectia cu noi achizitii. Visez la un plover din casmir si unul din lana, care neaparat trebuie sa isi faca loc in garderoba - si mi-as dori asta cat mai repede. Pana atunci, va las cu acest look purtat de blogarita norvergiana, Hedvig, la saptamana modei de la Londra, care mie imi place tare mult.
photography by Sandra Semburg for A Love is Blind

No comments :

Post a Comment